It was 'designed with the user experience in mind.'
(Press Release) MURDOCK, NE -- Oxbow Animal Health, a leader in the care and nutrition of small and exotic animals worldwide, has announced the launch of a new company website. The new site features an updated design, new features and an improved user experience sitewide.
The new site can be viewed at www.oxbowanimalhealth.com.
Key features include:
- Responsiveness for seamless display across various devices.
- Improved store locator with Google Maps integration.
- Improved product menus organized by species and product type.
- Educational small pet care pages with sections highlighting all aspects of proper nutrition and care.
- Educational video library organized into helpful categories.
- “Oxbow Central” company blog highlighting news, product releases and more.
- Oxbow Way page highlighting key programs and support.
“We are so excited to unveil the new and improved Oxbow website,” said Melissa Ross, Oxbow’s director of marketing, innovation and education. “The new site has been designed with the user experience in mind. Featuring improved product and pet care information, a more user-friendly and informative store locator, a new company blog and built-in video library, we know that users will find the new site to be more informative, easy-to-navigate and educational than ever.”
The Latest PETS+ Headlines
- Animal Nutrition Product Maker Announces Acquisition
- People Who Abandoned Dogs During Irma Could Be Charged with Felonies
- Scammers Netted Millions With Fraudulent Flea Meds, Authorities Say
- Here's What Science Says About Letting Your Dog Sleep in Your Bed
- Pet Supplement Maker Signs Major Distribution Agreements